Why do I have to be a BC resident?

WGdirect lawyers are only qualified to practice law within the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable in that province. If you require legal services outside of British Columbia, please contact us for a referral through Watson Goepel’s affiliation with Lawyers Associated Worldwide.